We make the invisible – visible.
Insight is the foundation of development. You can’t change what you don’t see
We enable clients to discover their underlying motivations, beliefs and patterns as well as the impact they have on others. From there, we help them build the ability to expand their range of choices and behaviors.
Much of our work starts with a robust data collection process. We often begin with stakeholder interviews. We select specific instruments from our robust toolbox of assessments to complement or serve as the source of important data.
Assessments – part of coaching or a stand-alone process
In addition to being part of a coaching engagement, these assessments can also be used as a stand-alone process to support the individual or group in building insight and focus on priority development areas. The results of the assessment process become the foundation for rich coaching conversations. From the set of data, we help the leader identify the highest leverage focus for their development.
See our assessment tools and processes below.
Leadership 360 Feedback
- Benchmarks® for Managers™
- Leadership Versatility Index 360 (LVI)
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360™ (LEA)
- Leadership Circle Profile™
- Leadership Agility 360®
- EQ in Action (EQiA)
- Team Emotional Intelligence Assessment (TEI)
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-I 2.0)
- Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI)
Personality & Other Self-Assessments
- Hogan Leadership Suite (HPI, MVPI, HDS)
- NeuroColor Personality Assessment
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)®
- The Results Accelerator™ Coaching Process
- Managing your Leadership Brand℠
- NVC Mediation
- SpeedReading People Leadership System®
I have hired Carol as an executive coach for several engagements. She has great proficiency with a variety of assessment instruments. Her deep knowledge and guidance enables us to select the tools most suited to each client’s individual needs.Jane Wells