Our workshops are practical and transformational!
We bring our deep expertise in the art and science of creating and delivering a custom curriculum tailored to the development needs of the participants. We build in various types of reinforcements outside of the sessions, including homework, practice assignments, and follow up action reviews.
Below are the skills that we are often called on to cover through our experiential learning workshops.
Use of assessment instruments to build self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Building Self Awareness (Personality instrument)
- Building Emotional Intelligence (EQ Instrument)
- Understanding Your Conflict Style (TKI ®)
- Managing Your Leadership Brand℠ (Brand assessment)
- Building Executive Presence (Presence assessment)
- Creating Your Development Plan (Stakeholder feedback)
Focus on critical management skills
- Managing Performance
- Coaching Others
- Developing Others
- Influencing Others
- Holding Challenging Conversations
- Managing Change
Focus on skills for building and managing teams
- Building High Performance Teams
- Managing Team Dynamics
- Facilitating Meetings
- Group Problem Solving
- Becoming a Facilitative Leader